Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My beginning.....

I am relatively new to social media. The whole concept I find to be an interesting way of making the world smaller. Several seminars have taught me that it is becoming the way people find out about you and your business. After attending one especially good seminar, I started back at Twitter and Linked In. I found myself one evening forming all my thoughts into short tweets and posts. "Good grief! I should get a pet!", I thought to myself. At least I could be chatting in whole sentences with something that I thought understood what I was saying. Then the idea of blogging came to me. Yes! I could just right down the ramblings and interesting thoughts and send them out. At that point the title came to me, "How is it I'm still single?" It made me laugh. I texted my daughter and told her my idea. "But your not single" was her response. Yes, I am. Mostly. I replied. I am single again after my third divorce. I am in a relationship, but with no desire to ever get married again unless it benefits me financially with money or property or both.  So I am happily single, but believe that my interests, thoughts, ideas and expertise are of value not only to me, but hopefully others as well. The next day I bought a laptop and here I am. Thanks for listening.

2 comments: